CollegeFashionista x boohoo.com




If I haven't mentioned this before, I currenly intern with CollegeFashionista. A fashion online publication that showcases fashion styles and trends on college campuses around the world. So far it's been a great ride! And maybe I'm being biased, but they're pretty RAD!

Recently, CollegeFashionista partnered up with boohoo.com to showcase the top 5 fall must-have trends of the season, and I was lucky enough to be a part of it!

I had the opportunity to pair up this corduroy, mustard playsuit with this killer double-buckel belt, I was dying to have! Both pieces make great statements, and pairing them together makes for a great fall outfit. If you like both of these pieces, make sure to check their website to find them. Also make sure to follow along with CollegeFashionista every week as we highlight the top 5 fall trends you need to have! You can also look up the #BoohooNation for some style inspo :)

Hope you guys like this outfit. Till next time!












1 comment

  1. Nice belt :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete